Have you heard the news? The National Tiny House Jamboree will be held for a second year in a row at the United States Air Force Academy!
We will be on the United States Air Force Academy Campus in the open fields by Falcon Stadium. Falcon Stadium 4900 Stadium Blvd. USAFA,CO 80840. This is great news because now we will have all your favorite parts of last year’s Jam plus FREE onsite parking, FREE onsite disabled parking, easy event access for kids and elderly, a birds eye view of the tiny houses from atop the famous Air Force Falcon Stadium (must be willing to climb stairs!), and of course, our beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountain backdrop.
4900 Stadium Blvd.
We are easy to find! Directions to the Tiny House Jamboree location:
- From I-25 South and North, exit North Gate Blvd. (exit 156).
- Head west
- Enter through the North Gate of Air Force Academy Campus*
- Present valid drivers license
- Proceed through the gate
- Turn left onto Stadium Blvd (at B-52 Display) it’s a HUGE airplane, can’t miss it!
- Continue South on Stadium Blvd.
- Falcon Stadium will be on the right
- Parking attendants will be there to help you park and enter the event!
*Please note that you may need to take some extra time as drivers may be required to show a valid driver’s license, insurance, and registration.
All parking for the Tiny House Jamboree will be directly adjacent to the festival grounds. You can park and walk up to the festival in under a minute. Disabled parking will be to the north of the festival grounds, directly in front of the entrance. Parking attendants will be on site to direct you the appropriate place. You DO NOT need to purchase a National Tiny House Jamboree ticket in order to park. Pre bought tickets can be redeemed at entrance, look for the pre purchased ticket lines. Tickets will also be for sale, cash or credit, at the festival entrance.