The 2017 Tiny House & Simple Living Jamboree will be held at the Arlington Convention Center in Arlington, Texas. Located in the Dallas/Fr. Worth area, Arlington is easily accessible with two major airport choices. The Arlington Convention center is located only 15 minutes from DFW Airport and less than 30 minutes to Dallas Love Field.
For those driving there will be ample parking available. For any overflow parking, shuttle buses to the event site will be provided.
Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
We are easy to find! Directions to the Tiny House Jamboree location:
- FROM FORT WORTH ON INTERSTATE 30
- EAST ON I-30 TO THE BAIRD FARM/ LEGENDS WAY/BALLPARK WAY EXIT #28 ONTO COPELAND ROAD.
- TURN RIGHT ONTO CONVENTION CENTER DR.
- TAKE ANOTHER RIGHT ONTO BALLPARK WAY.
- THE CONVENTION CENTER IS LOCATED ON THE RIGHT JUST SOUTH OF THE SHERATON HOTEL AND NORTH OF THE BALLPARK IN ARLINGTON.
- WEST ON I-30 TO BALLPARK WAY EXIT #29 .
- AT THE TOP OF THE EXIT, TURN RIGHT. THIS WILL TAKE YOU ONTO THE OVERPASS OVER I-30 (SOUTH-BOUND).
- THE CONVENTION CENTER IS LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL ON THE RIGHT, JUST SOUTH OF THE SHERATON HOTEL AND NORTH OF THE BALLPARK IN ARLINGTON.
- SOUTH ON HIGHWAY 360 TO THE LAMAR/SIX FLAGS DRIVE EXIT.
- TURN RIGHT ON LAMAR (FIRST LIGHT).
- AT THE THIRD TRAFFIC LIGHT, TURN LEFT ONTO BALLPARK WAY.
- CROSS OVER I-30 AND GO THROUGH ONE LIGHT.
- THE CONVENTION CENTER IS LOCATED ON THE RIGHT JUST SOUTH OF THE SHERATON HOTEL AND NORTH OF THE RANGERS BALLPARK IN ARLINGTON.
- TRAVEL EAST OR WEST ON I-20 UNTIL THE HIGHWAY 360 EXIT.
- TAKE 360 NORTH TO THE RANDOL MILL ROAD EXIT.
- EXIT AND TURN LEFT ON RANDOL MILL ROAD.
- CONTINUE TO THE THIRD TRAFFIC LIGHT WHICH IS BALLPARK WAY, AND TURN RIGHT.
- AFTER PASSING THE BALLPARK IN ARLINGTON (ON THE LEFT), THE CONVENTION CENTER WILL BE ON THE LEFT SIDE, SOUTH OF THE SHERATON HOTEL.
Lot 1 and Lot 2 are available for attendee parking at $10 per car. You can access these lots via AT&T Way. The Convention Center driveway will be closed to through traffic and will only be available for handicapped parking
For oversized vehicles (RVs and trucks pulling trailers), you can park in the Lot 3. Anything larger than an RV cannot be parked. The price will be $40 for oversized vehicles. Please note: There are no hook ups in this lot for RVs and if you choose to stay overnight, the price is $40 for each day.
For those who have purchased tickets to the 10:00 AM Professional Seminar on Thursday, you may park in the exhibitor lot, since the regular attendee lots will not be open until later in the day.
We accept most major credit cards, as well as cash.